- Build structure from scratch (drilling and sawing involved)
- Mold support using rice crispy treats
- Hide structure to create illusion of “floating cake”
- Sandwich and ice cakes both jellyfish and SpongeBob tier with ganache
- Neatly cover irregularly shaped cakes with fondant and hide all joining seams
- Assemble the tiers stably
- Create realistic SpongeBob hand and other details
- Storage and packaging for cake
- Make rice crispy treats (recipe included)
- Mix royal icing (recipe included)
- Knead gum paste (recipe included)
- Prepare ganache (recipe included)
No actual baking during class. Cake will be prebaked.
All tools are provided.
Lunch will not be included.
Course Fee: $450
inclusive of all ingredients, materials & packaging needed
Student get to bring home a completed 3D SpongeBob cake
From 09:00am to 06:00pm